May 05, 2019 11:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m: The MCA Third Senior Summer League Meeting at 444 Burnell Street, Winnipeg, MB
April 6, 2019: MCA Annual General Meeting at Orioles Community Centre, 444 Burnell Street, Winnipeg, MB from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
March 31 11:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m: The MCA Second Senior Summer League Meeting at Clifton Community Centre, 1315 Strathcona Street, Winnipeg, MB
March 15,16 and 17: Umpiring Clinic
March 1: CLMS Training Part 1: Player Registration (more detail)
February 28, 2019: Last day of Team Registration in 2019 Outdoor League
February 10th, 2019: 2019 Outdoor League First League Meeting
2019 Outdoor League Teams
Bloomfield CC, Cosmos, Crescent CC, Five Rivers, Lions 1, MB Eagles, Sher-e-Maples, Winnipeg Blues
AICC, Bengal Tigers, Blues 2, Brandon Tigers, Cosmos Kings, Cosmos Lancers, Crescent Stars, Mb Eagles 2, U-19, Winkler Royals
Bengal Tigers2, Bloomfield 2, Brandon Renegades, Cosmos Academy, Cosmos Spartans, Fiver Rivers 2, Lions 2, Royal Kings, Royal Tuskers, She X1, Trailblazers, WFC Black Hawks, Winnipeg Warriors
The MCA will be holding an umpiring clinic the weekend of March 15,16,17.
This clinic will qualify Level 1’s Level 2 ‘s and is available for Level 3’s
A number of umpires took the level 1 last spring and the ones who passed (you would have received a certificate) will be allowed to do level 2.
If you have any certification from David Nathan, please present them and you will be able t[o do level 2.
If you do not have any certification please take level 1 which will set you up for all future levels.
Anyone who has level 2 certification can take Level 3.
All registered team with the MCA Must have at least 2 umpires with the proper certification
Online Players Registration
For 2019 Season Club/Teams can register player online from the scoring portal menu.
- Minimum 11 players must be registered with a single team by March 31.
- League Admin will not approve any player of the team until the team has a minimum of 11 players.
- After the player is registration is approved; to enable the team to participate in a league the team admin requires to update the player profile with a mailing address as well as the Player Profile picture.
- Registration is open 24/7 in March and April. Once the season is close to starting, the weekly deadline for registration will be set.
- A player registration request is eligible to be approved only if the team has no past dues.